31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!

Why hello Mr Pumpkin, how are you today?


My goodness. You're not looking well at all, How about we remove some of that excess?


What, you felt okay to begin with? No need to make faces.


This is the Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes) pumpkin I carved and then mailed to The Amazing Lauren. That's right, at some point in the last couple of days, one of my friends received a pre-carved pumpkin. I am currently accepting applications to be my friend, but the requirements are strict. You need to be a minimum of half as awesome as me.

Oh, also, she got a cake.


You can't tell in the picture, but that is a four inch tall seven-layer cake. I told her to take pictures when she ate it, I will update accordingly.

I, unfortunately, have no reason to dress up for Halloween. I am not currently working (house remodeling is taking precedence), not attending school and no one I know is having a party. To combat this, I will have a party later this year and it will involve costumes. Anyway, since you don't get to see me dressed up in a costume (and since looking at my computer I see that I have no previous Halloween pictures [what's up with that?]), have this instead.

Senior year, high school drama production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. I played Hippolyta. I was deemed a natural queen. Thank you, thank you.



Note: Faces have been blurred to protect the innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment