23 October 2009

Look what I won!

Here's the thing- @geekgirldiva was challenged by her boss to get 5,000 followers on Twitter. Okay, why not, I like the name. It turns out, there were prizes too. That was kind of exciting.

Well, she hit her mark and asked us to tweet her on what prizes we might want. After looking at the list, I chose the Tonner Edward (as in Twilight - I know, I know). If you don't know why this is awesome, go spend a few hours with the Secret Life of Dolls. It's okay, I'll wait here until you get back.

So the thing is, I won it. I really wish I had a recording of my evil cackl
e when this happened. (I'll try and record one later tonight.) I don't have the foggiest idea what I'm going to do with it, but I have great faith in my imagination.


Update: I'm going to have to invest in some Bella Barbies for it to eat aren't I? Yes, yes I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment