10 January 2010

Battlestar Batman

Lord, I am such a dweeb (Dweebus Maximus is the term according to Kali and Mike of Dreamworthy Gifts). Not only did I not even leave the house on Saturday night, I spent my evening... well, let's go into the backstory first shall I?

Within about a half hour of waking up on Saturday morning I was involved in a conversation about what a Batman / Battlestar Galactica crossover would be like with @hubcomics. Because, yeah, that's my life now.

Well, this lead to discussion on how it would work: Dude, each ship would end up with its own supervillian, with Batman on Galactica. It would be EPIC. As well as ideas for how the story might unfold: Joker kidnaps Gaius Baltar: "Why is 6 afraid of 7?" "I have no idea. Cylon politics?!" "Because 7 8 9!"; DICK "NIGHTWING" GRAYSON vs. LEE "APOLLO" ADAMA in the battle of "I'll never be as good as my dad, either!".

So Saturday night, while I'm sitting at home being a dorkus maximus, I made this... and it cracks me up.

click for full view

So there you go, Jesse, Battlestar Batman.

Blue text is from @hubcomics.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh ROTFLMBO! Still! Good work, NerdHeroine!

    And as Steve Martin said, as Navin R. Johnson in "The Jerk" (upon seeing his name in the phone book):

    "I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that *makes* people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me know."

    Thanks for immortalizing us and stay the course!

    Your nerdy friends,

    Kali & Mike Kunkle

    ReplyDelete