20 February 2010

A very Hobbity Birthday Part II

Hi! It's been a great week, thank you so much to everyone who's taken time out to tell me Happy Birthday. I do really appreciate it, my track record with birthdays is really not all that great.

So you want to know how the winning of stuff went? I know, I know, but I just wanted to get gushy for a bit.

I was going to pull names out of something, like I did when for the twitter secret santa. Then I thought about it some more and that simply does not reach the level of awesomeness my birthday should aspire to.

So I did this instead....


Everybody got a paper airplane with their name on it. This is @J3551C4's...


The airplanes went into a box....


And the box got thrown into the air, and this was the result...




So here are the winners, there was a tie for fourth, but it was okay! They didn't want the same thing, so it was all good.


1st: @badvillemojo - Star Trek DVD
2nd: @steelwoolwookie - Box of Mystery and Excitement
3rd: @corpzombie - Star Trek DVD
4th: @KatAKlism - Chew Volume 1
4th: @angryfatgeek - Darwin Poster

(Edited to add who chose what...)

All gifts were, given, everything will be mailed tomorrow, and the Heroine saw that it was good.

A big thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday, and congrats to the winners! If you want to know what your place was, just ask!

3 comments:

  1. The way you chose these is awesome! I'll have to remember this method for future random-number choosing needs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you write my name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the next book round, if you still have it - can you send me my plane :D <3

    ReplyDelete